In the countries like the United States, the plastic sector accounts for around USD432 billion along with over 1 million jobs. This industry needs industrial processes for production and related work. The production produced heat that should be removed. For this, a cooling tower can work wonders. According to Tsur Ben David – CEO and founder of CET Enviro and a leading name in this industry says that production process of this industry includes heating and cooling several thermoplastics to form it. Since handling this heat is excessively important, the right cooling tower is a must.
Now, the question is – how to choose the right cooling tower? To find the answer to this, continue reading.
Traits of a Cooling Tower You Should Check – Tsur Ben David
Every cooling tower is design keeping different industries and their needs in mind. Whe.n it comes to this sector, a facility owner should check the following:
- Long life
- Compactness or compact design
- Easy maintenance
- Good ratings
Please note that there is no specific cooling tower that is particularly designed and made for this industry. Therefore, you should get one that is for heavy industrial uses to get the job done in your facility Tsur Ben David.
How does a cooling tower fit the process? | Tsur Ben David
To know how cooling towers can fit perfectly, you need to try and understand the manufacturing process of this industry. The most common method is injection molding and extruding.
Cooling towers are extremely important for this industry because they help in maintaining the right temperature so that the object can easily be formed. When it comes to the most-suited options, one can opt for open-circuit or closed-circuit.
What are the best options of cooling towers?
As mentioned above that there are mainly two types that you can pick for your facility. But if you want to cut down on the ecological impact, you should go with the open cooling towers offered by CET Enviro.
In the opinion of Tsur Ben David, these towers is on reasonable priced and utilize the least energy for the cooling process. Some more reasons for choosing this tower option have been listed below:
- It is quite an eco-friendly option because it needs less HP. Hence it is a perfect yet greener option.
- The lifespan of this cooling tower can be up to 20 years.
- This cooling tower is itself a lot of light in weight. It means you will not require complex installation or special construction for the placement.
- If you compare the downtime of open-circuit towers with other alternatives, you will notice that it has better downtime.
- The cooling tower comes with an extra layer of coating to make it more corrosion-resistant.
- The repairs and maintenance are not too costly. You just need to focus on its cleaning to help it run smoothly.
These are a few reasons why open systems are a perfect choice for the plastic industry. By picking the right cooling tower, it can dramatically boost productivity and provides a quick return on investment (ROI).
You should remember that the selection of a cooling tower can make or break any manufacturing process. Hence, it is mandatory to get in touch with CET Enviro (venture of Tsur Ben David), a leading manufacturer of cooling towers and chillers for reasonably priced, potent, and ideally green solutions.