The latest report titled “Cumene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Cumene.
|Process Included||Cumene Production From Friedel–Crafts Alkylation Process|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Cumene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Cumene Production Process:
1. Cumene Production From Friedel–Crafts Alkylation Process: This study presents a detailed cost analysis of Cumene production from Friedel–Crafts alkylation process. In this process, benzene and propylene undergo alkylation in the presence of solid phosphoric acid on the support of zeolite, AlCl3, or alumina.
Cumene is an organic compound. It is a petrochemical and is an aromatic hydrocarbon. It has a molecular formula of C9H12. Its IUPAC name is (1-methylethyl) benzene and is also called Isopropyl benzene. It has a melting point of 152 °C.
Cumene is converted to cumene hyperoxide in order to be used for its industrial application, which is primarily in the production of acetone and phenol.
Cumene has no characteristic color and has an odor that resembles gasoline. It has a molecular weight of 120.19 U.
Cumene is one of the most widely used compounds across various industries, owing to which it has a firm grasp over its market. It is primarily used as an agent to manufacture paints, enamels, lacquers, etc. It is also predominantly used to synthesize phenol and acetone, hence is an essential organic chemical across various chemical industries and chemical reactions. It gives cumene a perpetual demand worldwide. Moreover, it is a natural ingredient of coal tar as well as petroleum.
Another industry where cumene has a strong call in the market is the plastic industry. It is used to produce various plastic products as an intermediate to chemical reaction that is involved in their production.
Key Questions Answered in the Cumene Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Cumene market?
• What are the various processes used for Cumene production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Cumene?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Cumene?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Cumene?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Cumene?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Cumene production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Cumene production?
• What is the time frame for Cumene plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Cumene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Crude Sunflower Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/crude-sunflower-oil
- Cupric Sulphate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/cupric-sulphate
- Crude Soybean Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/crude-soybean-oil
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA