Every country has its own policy, and that policy often includes a list of visa waiver countries. New Zealand is no different, and according to its visa policy, Canada is one of the numerous states whose citizens do not need to apply for a NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS. However, that is valid only if Canadians do not want to stay in New Zealand for more than 3 months. If they do, they must apply for a visa.
Luckily for Canadians, they can apply online with iVisa. The process is short and straightforward. Plus, you can avoid the hassle you usually find at an embassy.
What are the requirements?
A New Zealand visa for the citizens of Canada entails very few requirements. In fact, iVisa asks very few things of you so that you can enjoy a less time-consuming application process. However, you do need to provide the following:
- Passport – Canadians who want to apply online need to have a valid passport. Also, you have to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – iVisa requires that you make the payment during the application process. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
- Means of sustenance – once you arrive in New Zealand, you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip. A bank account statement should be more than enough.
- Return flight ticket – when you arrive at the airport, you may be asked to show a return flight ticket to your country of origin (or another destination if you are in transit.) If you do not have one, you need to prove that you have the financial means to purchase one.
Furthermore, if you have been convicted of a felony and served time in a prison, you need to disclose that information when you land. Special procedures may apply.
What about the application form?
Every visa application process requires you to fill in an application form, and the New Zealand visa for the citizens of Canada makes no exception. But even so, you do not have to worry that the form is too complicated. It is quite simple, actually. Plus, iVisa has a fantastic support service that is ready to take your call day or night.
The application form consists of three steps. Step one is about personal information and processing time. You will find some blank space that you need to fill in with your info. The processing time you select determines the cost of your New Zealand visa, so make sure that you read carefully.
The second step is about revision and payment. Make sure that you double-check the information you provide. You cannot make any corrections, and mistakes can invalidate your NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR BRAZILIAN CITIZENS. That would mean you have to go through the application process again.
Lastly, you need to upload some documents that iVisa asks of you. You should be done with this step quickly as well. Once step three is complete too, you can submit your application and you are done. Easy, right?
Getting a New Zealand visa for the citizens of Canada has never been easier. The process is entirely online, and your visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. It is valid for 18 months since issue, and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.