According to Canada’s visa policy, the citizens of France do not have to obtain a Canada visa before traveling to Canada for tourism purposes. However, you do need to apply for a Canada ETA before your departure if you travel by air. There is one exception to the ETA requirement. the CANADA VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS is necessary and iVisa.com can help you acquire it in just half an hour.
Canada Visa for the citizens of France – requirements
Fortunately, you only need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. But that is not all. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide iVisa.com with a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – an online application process requires that you make the payment online as well. To that effect, you need to have a valid method of payment. iVisa.com accepts credit or debit cards. Whichever you find most convenient.
Canada Visa for the citizens of France – the online application form
As soon as you believe you are ready, you can access the application page and fill in the form. The cost of your Canada ETA depends on the choice you make. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – if time is not an issue, you can opt for the slowest and cheapest choice you have at hand. By choosing this option, your application for a Canada ETA is processed within 24 hours, and the cost is USD $47.49.
- Rush processing – speeding things up a little, this option delivers your Canada ETA within just 4 hours. The cost, on the other hand, goes a little higher. You are charged USD $93.49.
- Super Rush processing – if you choose this option, you can apply for your Canada ETA on your way to the airport. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but you are charged USD $131.49.
If it does, your ETA will be invalid, and you have to repeat the process. You can avoid that if you pay attention when you do the revision.
The third step focuses on supporting documents. iVisa.com will ask you to upload them.
The bottom line is that while the citizens of France do not need a CANADA VISA FOR GERMAN CITIZENS , you must apply for a Canada ETA before your departure. The ETA is a document valid for 5 years after issued or until passport expires if that comes first. You can use it for Multiple Entry, and you can stay in Canada for up to 180 days Per Entry.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A CANADA ETA AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
HOW THE ETA APPLICATION WORKS
The eTA Canada application form is available in English on our website. Incorrect data provided can result in a delay or complete rejection. To prevent this, please double-check the data you put in the application form.
Although you can apply for an eTA at any time, we recommend that every traveler applies for it in advance. So that eTA will be processed before your flight. The processing time may take 72 hours.
There are three simple steps to applying:
- Apply Online: fill in an online application form, provide your data, passport details, the purpose for your travel, and your email address.
- Make a payment: pay the handling fee using a credit or debit card. Or any other convenient method of online payment.
- Check your email: once your payment is registered, check your email for the confirmation number. You can check the status of your e-visa processing using this number. Within the next 72 hours, you will receive an email with an eTA permit.